PDA

View Full Version : Will be charged?

mom2mickeyfan
04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
We have an ADR for CP at 8:05 for a party of 6. 2 of our party is meeting us for the day at MK. Well, the party of 2 is now thinking they may not be in FL at that time. Will be charged the $10 no show fee for the 2 extra people if we show up with our party of 4?? We stay off property so this time is GREAT so that we can be in FL at rope drop. I plan to keep checking for a party of 4 openning but was wondering what would happen if we showed up with a party of 4 with an ADR party of 6.

TIA

Davy Crockett
04-18-2012, 01:46 PM
To the best of my knowledge unless you secured an ADR with a CC for either a Deluxe dining experience or some other "Special" ADR like a dinner show (Spirit of Aloha for example) you will not be charged. As long as your party even if it's just 4 show up at the reservations time and date. I would just think of it as a little extra elbow room at the table. If you're worried you can always call WDW ADR number and give them the "hypothetical" situation of some of your party not being able to arrive and see what they say.

mom2mickeyfan
04-18-2012, 01:51 PM
You do have to use a CC for ADRs at CP now. We didn't last year. I don't have a problem with that! I know someone that had 2 ADRs for 1 morning and didn't show up or cancel either one. So I don't mind holding it with the CC. I just wasn't sure what the policy was if the whole party didn't show up. I figured I would be more like to get correct advice here than calling Disney! ;)

TheDuckRocks
04-19-2012, 08:39 AM
Yu might stand a chance of lossing your ADR if you call Disney if they have no 4 top tables available in your time slot. But on the other hand they could very well charge the $20 for the 2 missing people. It would be a hard call for me to make, although if I really wanted to do the meal I probably would be willing to pay the 20 bucks if I had to.