PDA

View Full Version : Using a dining plan for a one night stay

dlpmikki
04-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Am I right in thinking that if you are staying one night you can use the plan on the day you arrive and the day you leave? i.e. over the two days?

TinkerbellT421
04-16-2012, 12:01 PM
You have until midnight the day you check *out* to use up all credits. So yes you would be able to use the credits the day you arrive and check in and the day you leave and check out however way you choose.

However, I *thought* that there had to be a three day minimum in order for someone to purchase the dinning plan unless you were using DVC Points/Member. I could be wrong, so hopefully someone will be along to confirm or not.

Which I just noticed you are so nevermind. lol

buzznwoodysmom
04-16-2012, 12:20 PM
You can use your credits on both the day you check in and the day you leave. However, you will only get credits for one night (one set of credits), as the credits are based on the number of NIGHTS, not DAYS.

Goofy4TheWorld
04-16-2012, 05:28 PM
However, I *thought* that there had to be a three day minimum in order for someone to purchase the dinning plan unless you were using DVC Points/Member. I could be wrong, so hopefully someone will be along to confirm or not.

You have to purchase minimum tickets and/or nights (can't remember how it works exactly right now) only if you are getting FREE Dining. If you are paying for the DDP there are no minimums that I am aware of.

dlpmikki
04-17-2012, 05:09 PM
One set of credits over two days sounds like plenty to me - couldn't manage it all in one day! Have to see if I can work it now......