PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Market @ CSR

wendybird
04-15-2012, 10:19 PM
I am so looking forward to our first stay CSR, but I am seriously reconsidering due to the buffet at the Peper Market. I do not want our only option for breakfast, lunch and dinner to be a buffet. We don't really like buffets and we never eat enough to get our money's worth. That would leave very little food options at our home resort.....seems very inconvenient to us. Does anyone know if they are planning to continue with the buffets permanently, as it has already way passed it's trial dates.

Ms. Mode
04-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Peppermarket is not the only dining option at CSR. There is also a counter where you can get breakfast/lunch/dinner options such as sandwiches (for all meals) rolls and drinks, coffee etc.

We loved Peppermarket for it's variety, but that doesn't mean you have to eat there. CSR is a great resort! :mickey:

minnie-mouse
04-16-2012, 06:51 PM
The buffet is only for breakfast & lunch. It does have quiet a variety. If you are on the DDP it is a good deal, as the buffet only counts as a counter service credit.

The dinner is ala carte (you pay only for items you want). Only at dinner they do allow you to get your items bagged and you can take back to your room, or eat outside. There is also a pool side cafe Siesta's that has a few sandwiches, salads, nachos, etc. Cafe Rix is another option for breakfast offering egg sandwiches, pastries, etc. Not a whole lot of options, but it is grab n go.

MrPeetrie
04-16-2012, 07:00 PM
The Maya Grill is a fabulous, sit-down restaurant at CS. That's an option.

spinnerf
04-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Ive heard that the hamburger/sandwich window can be chaotic.

shortcake311
04-16-2012, 08:37 PM
My husband and I had dinner at Maya Grill as a last minute thing when we were last there and it was really good. I agree that it is an option to definitely try.

steamboat willy
04-22-2012, 06:01 PM
We too enjoy the Foods and selections of the Pepper Market. Do not know of the Buffet change but really liked the meals and variety of Stations in the evening. This may have changed but this was listed on the Intercot Menu site today.

Pepper Market (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp)

ANG
04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
The Maya Grill is a fabulous, sit-down restaurant at CS. That's an option.

I completely agree!