PDA

View Full Version : EMH Change for April, onward

Red Randal
04-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Sorry if this is old news but I just recently noticed Disney changed their park hours and Extra Magic Hours for April and onward.

Friday was always EMH evenings at Epcot and now it's been moved to Saturday. This really stinks for me because I've got plans for a super quick trip at the end of the month, entirely planned upon going to Epcot on Friday the 27th because they had evening EMH. Now we're kinda out of luck on it and can't change plans because there are hotels and other arrangements involved. And it's not like they just switched it to another park we could go to at night, they changed it to Hollywood Studios EMH morning.

We're not going to let it ruin our day or anything, it just stinks since the plan was to go to Epcot for the day and be there all night.

PopPhan
04-13-2012, 07:27 AM
I've looked at, and tried to figure out, patterns in how they list the park hours and EMHs and it seems like they change them up quarterly....September will have different EMH parks/days than June, and December different than September....

You try to plan ahead, but sometimes.....:thedolls:

Katzateer
04-13-2012, 07:45 AM
WOW, glad you posted this! Changes our plans too. But now MK is open until 2am on the 29th so that will be great for us.:woohoo:

Hope you still have a great time.:thumbsup:

jpcns50
04-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Ok, now I'm a little worried...they released the EMH for November today, is it likely that they will change between now and then?

faline
04-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Ok, now I'm a little worried...they released the EMH for November today, is it likely that they will change between now and then?

Park hours are always subject to change. We've even had them change after we'd already arrived on site.

wendybird
04-17-2012, 09:55 PM
I have had luck planning ahead by looking at "past practice" hours for the same time of year. For instance, we went the end of April 2009 and planned it 11 months in advance. I used April EMH for April of 2008 when making plans and, if I remember correctly, they were the same as when we went the next April. Our park plans and ADR's worked out great! Not sure if this is always the case, but it worked for us.

mom2mickeyfan
04-17-2012, 10:27 PM
We have been in the first part of June for the past 5 years and I noticed a change in the EMH for this year also.

K8screen
04-18-2012, 04:20 AM
Where can I find last years hours please?

K8screen
04-18-2012, 05:44 AM
Ok I found them, but when I click on 2011 it gives me 2012 ones

Ms. Mode
04-18-2012, 10:31 AM
We never plan our trips around EMH, if they happen to be at the park we plan to visit that day...BONUS! :thumbsup: