PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Photo

Urbss
04-11-2012, 05:07 PM
With the new Photopass Plus, I'm trying to decide if we are going to go that route (since we will probably do a couple character dining meals). I'm wondering how many attractions take your picture?

Then, does anyone know at what point during the ride your picture is taken at each of the attractions? I know that your picture is taken at the "barrier test" on Test Track and I'm pretty sure it is on the drop on Splash Mountain and on the beginning of Space Mountain. O yeah, and during launch on Rock and Roller Coaster. Where else? I want to make sure I'm not making a stupid face.

MickeysBestPal
04-11-2012, 05:25 PM
With the new Photopass Plus, I'm trying to decide if we are going to go that route (since we will probably do a couple character dining meals). I'm wondering how many attractions take your picture?

Then, does anyone know at what point during the ride your picture is taken at each of the attractions? I know that your picture is taken at the "barrier test" on Test Track and I'm pretty sure it is on the drop on Splash Mountain and on the beginning of Space Mountain. O yeah, and during launch on Rock and Roller Coaster. Where else? I want to make sure I'm not making a stupid face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attractions with "Ride Photos" taken during the ride-

MK- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
MK- Splash Mountain
MK- Space Mountain

DHS- Tower of Terror
DHS- Rock'nRoller Coaster

Epcot- Test Track

AK- Expedition Everest
AK- Dinosaur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MK- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin-*
In the room with the very large Emperor Zurg in his command pod.

MK-Splash Mountain-
Right after you crest the Big Drop.

DHS- Tower of Terror-
At ONE of the points when your elevator's doors are open at the top*
outdoor view.

DHS- Rock'nRoller Coaster-
At the point of LAUNCH.

Epcot-Test Track-
Just before your car "crashes through the wall" to the outdoor run.

AK- Expedition Everest-
Right after you crest the Big Drop (after the shadow of the Yeti is seen.)

AK- Dinosaur-
Just as the Carnitaurus makes his last GRAB for you.

Fastpasssteve
04-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Good luck with this! The photo is usually taken at one of the most tense moments of the ride. The point is to catch you in a less-than-graceful moment!

A friend of mine has them all memorized and does different poses for each photo. One time he brought a travel checkers set and they poses playing checkers for each shot! I'm usually screaming with my mouth open.