PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass

Finn
04-10-2012, 08:20 PM
What is the difference between the photo pass and the photo pass plus. Is the photo pass plus a good deal for $200?

mgmnut
04-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Photopass you can have as many pictures taken as you like by all the park Photographers including Character photos. We have purchased it a couple times now and like it.

Photopass Plus looks like you can also add your ride and dinning photos.

IMO I don't think the difference is worth it.

Disney Doll
04-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Here's a recent thread with all the details, http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=190414.

The consensus seems to be that if you are normally getting the regular photo pass and then paying extra for ride photos and character meal photos then photo pass plus might be a good idea. I think the ride photos and the character meal photos are overpriced so we usually skip those. I personally think it's too much for mediocre quality photos. I did photo pass on occasion when it was $100, but IMHO it's not worth more than $100.

i'm grumpy
04-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Would love to have some ride photos, but they are taken at the times when you look the worst. We had pretty much decided to pass on the regular photopass. It's getting too expensive and editing the pics is a major nuisance.