PDA

View Full Version : CS Breakfast suggestions..

shortcake311
04-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I know a majority of CS for breakfast is at the resorts, but I was wondering if anyone could offer something to try that isn't Pop Century? I ask because my husband and I stayed there previously and are staying there again in October, but I wanted to try somewhere else for breakfast. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

musicteacher
04-10-2012, 10:11 PM
We usually stay at Pop when we go, and on our last trip, we had the free dining plan, so we tried lots of new places to eat. A favorite for breakfast was the CS at the Polynesian, where we had the Tonga Toast for the first time and it was fantastic!

Also, we LOVE going for breakfast at Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney. It's a must for every trip.

Betsy in PA

Awesome_guy
04-10-2012, 10:15 PM
There's always Sunshine Seasons in Epcot...it has hot breakfast. The added benefit: you can grab a FastPass for Soarin' before or while you wait.

TheDuckRocks
04-11-2012, 08:17 AM
I second Wolfgang Punk at DTD for breakfast or any other meal. The French toast is a bit on the sweet side but really good and the breakfast pizza is wonderful and big enough for 2 to share.

Fastpasssteve
04-11-2012, 11:18 PM
I like the Bakery on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. Also...there is a place on the way to Frontierland called Sleepy Hollow. They have begun selling waffles with Nutella served with fresh fruit and also waffles with ham, eggs, and cheese. I haven't tried them, but friends have said they are quite tasty.

MrPeetrie
04-11-2012, 11:38 PM
We also like the bakery at Main Street. Also, we like Starring Rolls at Hollywood Studios

Had breakfast at Pizzafari once and enjoyed it. (We used to like Tusker House, but it's now character breakfast.)

Never been to Seasons for breakfast, but we love it for lunch and I'll bet it has some nice options for breakfast, as well!

shortcake311
04-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions! Fortunately I have enough CS breakfasts to be able to try at least a few of these options. ;) Every single one of the choices sound yummy. October can't come soon enough! :number1: