PDA

View Full Version : Need help to choose ADR

mickeyd
04-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Hi guys. We're heading to WDW in Oct/Nov for 10 nights . We have plans for most of our dinner ADRs, but we need help to choose one more dinner restaurant.*

The plans so far:
1.Via Napoli
2. O'Hana
3. Sanaa
4. California Grill
5. Victoria & Alberts (our anniversary dinner)
6. Whispering Canyon Cafe
7. Wolfgang Puck Cafe
8. O'Hana
9. Jiko
10. ????

Any ideas for number 10? I was thinking that since it would be our last night at WDW we should eat somewhere in or close to a park.*

darthmacho
04-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Well, you didn't say which park at which you were going to be, or which resort at which you might be staying, so here are my ideas for each. Hope it helps. :mickey:

MK: Plaza - Lighter fare than most sit-downs, so it might be a nice way to wrap up the week.

Epcot: Marrakesh - It would be something unique, a quiet atmosphere, and would include some entertainment. (If that sounds too weird, you can always go the opposite end of the spectrum with Rose & Crown.)

AK: Yak & Yeti - I just love this place, especially for lunch.

DHS: Sci-Fi Dine-In - An old favorite of ours. It really is a good place for the end of a trip, but I can't explain why.

Resort: If your home resort has a sit-down, you might consider eating there, but that would mean leaving the park to make it there.

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the choice!

mydisneygirls
04-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Although we haven't eaten there YET...when I inquired about the Grand Floridian Cafe, I was told this was a hidden gem. We are eating there on our last night and looking forward to it!!!!

c&d
04-10-2012, 11:10 AM
We like Artist Point and Trail's End Buffet.

BayLaker25
04-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Les Chefs de France in Epcot is amazing, we have to go there ever year now and I have never had a bad meal!

Ms. Mode
04-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Hollywood Brown Derby :thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-10-2012, 12:01 PM
That is a great list! You should be very happy (and well fed). I also like Kouzzina, Grand Floridian Cafe, Raglan Road, and I might consider the newer Mexican place, Hacienda de San Angel.

lyall
04-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Boma has become one of our favorites.
Plaza has the good milk shakes.
The steakhouse at Canada (Epcot) is good.

buzznwoodysmom
04-10-2012, 02:01 PM
You already listed most of our favorites. If I had to add one more I'd opt for Grand Floridian Cafe, or Chefs de France at Epcot. Those are two places we really enjoyed!

Tinkerbella16
04-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Teppan Edo
Chef Mickeys
The Plaza Restaurant on Main Street
Liberty Tree Tavern
Nine Dragons
Tutto Italia

:mickey:

brownie
04-10-2012, 04:33 PM
You have some great choices!

Here's some suggestions for #10:

Downtown Disney
Another vote for Raglan Road. Great atmosphere, good food, and live music & dancing.

Magic Kingdom
We really enjoyed Tony's Town Square.

Epcot
You've already got my first choice (Via Napoli) on your list. My second pick would be the Rose & Crown, although I'd like to try Le Cellier someday.

Disney Studios
I enjoy the Hollywood & Vine buffet but also like Mama Melrose's. I'd like to try 50's Prime Time Cafe. We had an extremely long wait and slow service for the Sci-Fi Dine-in the last time we ate there so I can't recommend it.

Animal Kingdom
Another vote for the Yak & Yeti.

LandFan
04-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Raglan Road, Flying Fish or BOMA :D

Fastpasssteve
04-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Location is so important for the last evening. Think about what you want to see before leaving WDW. If I were you, I would choose a restaurant in World Showcase in EPCOT. That way you can watch Illuminations following dinner.

Consider any of the following:
Le Cellier
The San Angel Inn (some will scoff, but the ambience is wonderful)
Chefs of France is wonderful and most will agree