PDA

View Full Version : 9 nights of dining?

BiloxiMom
04-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Please help me plan our trip! We arrive at the Poly Oct. 11 and check out Oct. 20. That's a lot of dining! We like Coral Reef, Tutto, and Kona. Of course, Le Cellier is a favorite too.. but.. 2 credits??? I'm trying to work around a Tues. MNSSHP and the Electrical Parade on either Saturday night or Wed. ANY help would be great. DH is begging to try some new places, like Morrocco.. :blush:

TinkerbellT421
04-09-2012, 02:29 PM
When you say two credits I assume you are on the Dinning Plan? If so, regular? And do you mind two credit services and if so how many?

hauntedmansiongirl
04-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Some of our favourites are:

Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
50s Prime Time Cafe (DHS)
Mama Melrose (DHS)
Les Chefs de France (Epcot)
Via Napoli (Epcot)
Coral Reef !!!
Kona Cafe!!!
Chef Mickey's (Contemporary)
Trails End Buffet (Fort Wilderness)
Everyone loves Ohana but it's not on our top 10.
The Wave (Contemporary)
Artist Point (2 credits in Wilderness Lodge)
Cailfornia Grill (2 credits in the Contemporary)

Have a great time!! We always go for 9 or 10 nights and love every second!! :mickey:

Belle of the Ball 051411
04-09-2012, 02:50 PM
That sounds like 9 magical nights to me! How fun! Since you're staying at the Poly and will be on the monorail, I'd recommend eating at one of the restaurants at the Grand Floridian and/or Contemporary since it will be easy for you to get to.

coloradowendyl
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Chefs de France
Raglan Road
Grand Floridian cafe
Boma
Cape May Buffet

We also had a great meal at Rose and Crown last June!
Wendy

Ms. Mode
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
We went for lunch @ Le Cellier..it's still 1 credit and the menu is close to the same. Tutto Italia is also good. One of our very favorites is Holywood Brown Derby; it also takes 2 credits but is worth it!

Tinkerbella16
04-09-2012, 04:08 PM
You could always do a late lunch at Le Cellier for 1 credit!

Some of my favorites are:

Kona (breakfast or dinner, but I mostly do breakfast)
Chef Mickeys
Teppan Edo
Ohana
Crystal Palace
Tutto Italia
Via Napoli
Cape May Cafe
Whispering Canyon
50's Prime Time

:mickey:

SBETigg
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
It doesn't have to be all nights. You can use your credits any way you choose, some breakfasts or lunches, dinners, and adding in some Signature dining experiences can cut down on the amount of time you spend in restaurants vs spend in the parks. We like to mix it up.

If you want to do Le Cellier, I would keep it to lunch time, because I can't imagine that dinner measures up to some of the Signature restaurants from my experiences there.

Some of my favorites:

Signature dining:
California Grill, Narcoossee's, Bistro de Paris

Regular dining:
Sanaa
Boma
Kouzzina
Via Napoli
Grand Floridian Cafe
Raglan Road
Chefs de France
'Ohana

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Ohanas is our new favorite, you can take the monorail from Magic Kingdom over to the Poly and then come back for MNSSP or the parade. We also like Crystal Palace in MK, nothing fancy just good solid food.

Also, Via Napoli in WS Epcot is new and seems to be very popular with Intercotees. Must be good.

We also like Kona, Biergarten, and Raglan Road at DTD. We didn't care for Marakesh.