PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness cabins vs allstar music

mymickeymouse
04-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Anyone who has stayed at both, what would be your choice for 4adults and 1 child 10 years old? Asm seems to have more space and the extra bathroom is a plus?!:confused:

mom2morgan
04-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Okay, I haven't stayed at both - I haven't stayed at either! But I've toured both. I agree with your above analysis, PLUS the transportation is better. Getting around at the Cabins is a hike (or a golf cart rental). You have to take internal busses to GET to where you can catch busses/boats to the parks. They are nice and have some advantages -if you are planning to do some cooking, if you like to hang out in a "homey" feeling place when away from the parks - but the better transportation and two bathrooms at the value would swing my vote.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-04-2012, 12:59 PM
We stayed in an AllStar family suite when my twin sons were 15, daughter was 9 and youngest son was 7. The extra bathroom was great getting ready in the morning. I wouldn't trade that at all. Trying to get 6 people ready in the morning with 1 bathroom, takes forever.

mymickeymouse
04-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Just what i thought! Knew i could count on intercotees for sound advice!:D

brownie
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I'd go with the extra bathroom.

disneynarula
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
I think the nicer thing about the Wilderness Cabins is that you have more real beds and not a pull out sofa.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-05-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm assuming your are talking about the family suites? I would definitely want two bathrooms, no contest.