PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Showtimes

Poohluv85
04-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Were going to be in DHS next Monday! April 9...Is there anywhere I can find out if Fantasmic will be showing this night or if we need to reschedule the day so that we can catch it. Ive searched the WDW website and couldnt find anything. I have the Mobile Disney app on my Android, but it only goes 3-5 days in advance. We really dont want to miss this show so pleeaseee help :mickey:

zipadeedoodah
04-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I do believe that Fantasmic is showing nightly again, so you should be fine! Have fun!

Fangorn
04-02-2012, 01:22 PM
You can find the scheduled show times on the Disney website, although they don't make it very easy to get to.

From the PARKS tab at the top, click on the park you're interested in - in this case Studios - the page for that park will come up. Click on "Calendar" on the left side of the page. The month calendar comes up, but only shows park hours. If you double-click on the particular date you're interested in, the full schedule of show times will be displayed. For April 9, Famtasmis is showing twice - 8:30p and again at 10P.

Steve

Poohluv85
04-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Thank you guys!!!! Im soooo excited and happy its going to be showing when were there. I cant beleive its only 6 days away! Thanks again! :mickey:

Poohluv85
04-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Lol and now that you expalined how to find the showtimes I remember now. Its been so long since Ive been to any Disney park I had forgotten.