Ian
04-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Recorded it tonight ... it's a wild one! :number1:

Dopey's Girl
04-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Yippie!!! Can't wait!

John
04-01-2012, 10:16 PM
It felt - wierd. Probabaly because I talked to much.

SBETigg
04-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Loved seeing the cruise pictures on FB today. Thanks!

wildernesslady
04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Woohoo!! Can't wait.

TinkerbellT421
04-02-2012, 08:42 AM
YAY!! Can't wait for it. These pod casts make my days so much easier you have no idea! :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
04-02-2012, 08:43 AM

More than usual :confused: :secret: Just teasing!!! :D

Quadstriker
04-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Is this one 4 hours?

Carol
04-02-2012, 03:59 PM

Why yes - yes you did. :shades:

MO-5
04-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Awesome. Just like all the others here I really enjoy listening. So much fun. I can't wait for my trip down there in a month!

Jim

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Just teasing us with the promise of it being recorded. Looking forward to its release and listening as I walk!

Fangorn
04-03-2012, 03:06 PM
My theory is that leaking the news that the podcast has been recorded - last time leaked by Gary, this time by Ian - is a not-so-subtle way to deflect any blame for the podcast not coming out on in a reasonable timeframe. By doing this, they not only tease us into anticipating the episode, but put John on the spot to produce!! As evidence I point out that the leaking began after the episode where John tried to blame all delay on the others because it was so hard to get them all together.

And I too have to ask, can they really get any weirder? :thumbsup:

Steve

dpamac
04-03-2012, 03:28 PM
I take responsibility for literally nothing.

John
04-03-2012, 04:00 PM
John does production when John has time - unfortunately, we all have real lives and this isn't our full time job. Sometimes things get done soon, sometimes it's a week after it's recorded. All depends on how scheduling and personal life gets in the way.

If this were all we did, things would no doubt be timely. I can tell you, I'm crazy busy this week so I won't have time to even try editing till the weekend.

Ideally, we tape one weekend, I edit the next, then we do it all over again.

Ian
04-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Ideally, we tape one weekend, I edit the next, then we do it all over again.Notice he said ideally ... :D

Quadstriker
04-03-2012, 04:20 PM
John does production when John has time

I'm having Bo Jackson flashbacks.

"John knows production."

John
04-03-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm having Bo Jackson flashbacks.

"John knows production."

I hate talking in the third person - not sure why the heck I did it there ;)

TinkerbellT421
04-03-2012, 05:11 PM

The voices in my head told me that that is the first sign of crazy.....:eek:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Wow, tease a little about being teased with a promise and watch everyone else just roll with it.

:) Real life does usually get in the way of the fun stuff.

Just glad you guys put out the podcasts at all. :D

dpamac
04-03-2012, 05:44 PM

I'll check to make sure we don't have a rogue user on the grid.

darthmacho
04-03-2012, 06:19 PM
- unfortunately, we all have real lives and this isn't our full time job.

I think someone needs to get his priorities straight... ;)

Dopey's Girl
04-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Just glad you guys put out the podcasts at all. :D

Couldn't have said it better myself!

(waits patiently for next podcast, whenever it may be posted)

BrerGnat
04-06-2012, 11:17 AM
John does production when John has time - unfortunately, we all have real lives and this isn't our full time job.

And some of us have no lives, and spend our days eagerly waiting for the next Intercot podcast. :D

If I knew jack about editing, I'd offer to do it for you. I have lots of time on my hands, and not a lot to do. Alas, I don't know jack about editing (sound editing, that is).

If your podcast was a blog, I'd be able to edit the heck out of it! Stupid pointless English degree...;)

darthmacho
04-06-2012, 06:23 PM
And some of us have no lives, and spend our days eagerly waiting for the next Intercot podcast. :D

If your podcast was a blog, I'd be able to edit the heck out of it! Stupid pointless English degree...;)

Hmm, I was thinking the same thing. Not only do I have no life, but I can't seem to function without the (podcast) voices inside my head.

Also, I was an English major too...and now I sort mail for a living. Useless indeed. :write:

Dopey's Girl
04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Also, I was an English major too...and now I sort mail for a living. Useless indeed. :write:

I was an English/Communications major and I work in Financial Services. I see my diploma every morning and roll my eyes.

dpamac
04-09-2012, 09:47 PM

I was an English/Communications major and I work in Financial Services. I see my diploma every morning and roll my eyes.

Huh. I have a degree in English and use it every day while I work on projects for publishers like McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Houghton Miflin and more... :number1:

BrerGnat
04-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Huh. I have a degree in English and use it every day while I work on projects for publishers like McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Houghton Miflin and more... :number1:

Well, there you go! You took the one job that's available for every 100 English Majors.

It's my own fault that I don't use my degree. I'm a stay at home mom. But, prior to that, I worked for 5 years and wasn't even CLOSE to having a job that required my mad skills. ;)

darthmacho
04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Well, there you go! You took the one job that's available for every 100 English Majors.

It's my own fault that I don't use my degree. I'm a stay at home mom. But, prior to that, I worked for 5 years and wasn't even CLOSE to having a job that required my mad skills. ;)

My situation was my own fault too. I basically lacked direction and felt like an English Major would serve me well in any field. I did have a core of "creative writing" so I thought by now I'd be like JK Rowling, but apparently I wasn't capable. 17 years after graduation and I don't have so much as a short story or limerick written, never mind published. I'd have to think that my most accomplished writing these days is here on these boards...sigh. :unsure:

BrerGnat
04-10-2012, 09:10 AM
My situation was my own fault too. I basically lacked direction and felt like an English Major would serve me well in any field. I did have a core of "creative writing" so I thought by now I'd be like JK Rowling, but apparently I wasn't capable. 17 years after graduation and I don't have so much as a short story or limerick written, never mind published. I'd have to think that my most accomplished writing these days is here on these boards...sigh. :unsure:

But you did create the Flight of Meatloaf! So, your creativity is not gone, just redirected. :D

dpamac
04-10-2012, 09:12 AM

I've been working from home since my daughter was six weeks old as a freelancer so my wife could go back to work. She also has an English degree and is an advertising writer. I'm just saying the jobs are out there. But I never wrote my novel.

Drachengeist
04-11-2012, 01:03 PM
After all those podcast mentions; not to mention the flight of fancy that is meatloaf, I nominate Darth Macho as the official Intercot Limerick Provider. Said limericks to be be read aloud by Melanie during the podcast as a regular feature and archived in their own thread.

(See Carol, Content Development can be fun)

My apologies in advance to all the english majors who run screaming into the night over my posted sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.

Septbride2002
04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Hoping...and wishing...and praying... planning...

:figment::figment::figment:

Melanie
04-14-2012, 11:42 AM
I nominate Darth Macho as the official Intercot Limerick Provider.

You mean the member who shall not be named. :yes:

SBETigg
04-14-2012, 12:58 PM
I've been working from home since my daughter was six weeks old as a freelancer so my wife could go back to work. She also has an English degree and is an advertising writer. I'm just saying the jobs are out there. But I never wrote my novel.

I'm no Jo Rowling, but I am another productive English major. Writing novels. Gary, you can still do it. Just go for it.

lettripp
04-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm no Jo Rowling, but I am another productive English major. Writing novels. Gary, you can still do it. Just go for it.

I guess I'm another productive English major... but I had to get the M.A. in Education to make it count as a teacher...

Still, SBETigg, you're livin the English Major's dream :cloud9: Part of the motivation for teaching was so I could have plenty of time during the summer to write. Maybe it is time to try... and Gary, you should too!!

darthmacho
04-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Soooooooo...when can we get that podcast? :mickey:

dulyjs
04-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Soooooooo...when can we get that podcast? :mickey:

I know. I'm driving down this weekend and I'd love to listen to it in the car. The longer the podcast the better!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-17-2012, 08:28 PM
:clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy: Podcast, Podcast, Podcast, Podcast, Podcast

finaldynasty
04-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Checking back for the podcast everyday...feeling like a drug addict that is not getting his fix..I need the podcast...please...give us the new wilder longer podcast...:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
04-18-2012, 10:34 AM
:wait::cry::pout:

Jim&AngieMarriner
04-18-2012, 11:55 AM
I thought i was the only one who was really needing the new podcast fix.

Would love to have it for my flight down Friday morning.

dulyjs
04-18-2012, 02:05 PM
:D

Don't we all sound like spoiled children?

I want my podcast NOW!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!

MN_Rose
04-20-2012, 12:01 PM
I have no meetings at work today and was totally looking forward to listening to the Podcast! Wahhhhhhhhh. It just means we'll love it more when it's here!

John
04-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Just want to apologize to everyone on this. I was sick for 11 days shortly following coming back from vacation and have spent the past week or more trying to get caught up with real life.

This unfortunately put the editing and even the recording of our next episode behind.

So for all of you waiting, thanks for your patience.

Quadstriker
04-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Ugh, it's been a tough month for me too. Hope you're feeling better soon.

BrerGnat
04-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear that John. Hope you are feeling better.

We can wait patiently. :)

TinkerbellT421
04-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Awww!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

dulyjs
04-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes, real life takes precedent over a podcast. Hope you are feeling better. :mickey:

finaldynasty
04-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Hope you feel better as well. We might not tell you enough, but we appreciate you...:mickey:

darthmacho
04-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Just want to apologize to everyone on this. I was sick for 11 days shortly following coming back from vacation and have spent the past week or more trying to get caught up with real life.

This unfortunately put the editing and even the recording of our next episode behind.

So for all of you waiting, thanks for your patience.

Well, that just takes the fun out of all my ribbing and teasing. Seriously, hope you feel well soon. 11 days is a long time to be sick. Sounds like it was a whopper of an illness. Wishing you good health! :ill:

Dopey's Girl
04-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Darn real life and sickness. It ruins all the fun!

Hope you're feeling better John!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Truly hope you have mended completely and are at 100% now, John.

Buttercup
04-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Take your time John. :mickey: All of us nerds can wait it out with baited breath. :D:D:D

John
04-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Editing episode 32 as I type... we also recorded 33 last nite. :)

Buttercup
04-23-2012, 09:51 PM
I know! Melanie and I were chatting on Twitter today and she said you used my "Best Of" idea for episode #33! I'm flattered! :thumbsup:
Sorry Mel, for making it a confusing topic! LOL

Melanie
04-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Sorry Mel, for making it a confusing topic! LOL

Only confusing for me, I assure you. Sometimes I wonder about myself. :sad: ;)

wildernesslady
04-24-2012, 08:07 AM

I think we would all love to hear an unedited version someday. Thanks for even doing podcasts.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

finaldynasty
04-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Very excited to hear 32 and even more excited to hear the one in the can...keep up the good work!

John
04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
The wait is over....

DizneyFreak2002
04-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Listening as I type this... I think Carol was right about a previous wrap.. It wasn't a wrap like Avenger or Tron, but the monorail was decorated with those streamers and party balloon decals during one of those celebrations... And I think it may have even been puked on for Year of A Million Dreams...

DizneyFreak2002
04-29-2012, 02:09 PM
I know the show was recorded a few weeks ago, but it is worth mentioning that Mel's information at that time about Flynn Rider coming back was correct... However, since then Flynn Rider's come back was removed... He did not come back... Rapunzel is also now meeting in Town Square and not in Adventureland like originally planned... Flynn Rider now only appears with Rapunzel in the parade...

Just thought it was worth mentioning in case someone listened to the podcast without reading the character threads to see the posted change...