PDA

View Full Version : Child under 3 & DDP

Dyanna
03-31-2012, 07:10 PM
If we have a child that is under 3 in which we dont have to have for park passes etc would we be able to purchase a DDP for that same child as he is a big eater & sharing from one of the adults would not work. I know we could pay OOP but figured I would check into this.

Kairi_7378
03-31-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't think there is an option to add a DDP for a child under 3.

My son turned 3 on our last trip. I made sure to take a few snacks to the park each day. (Goldfish, Cheerios, granola bars, etc.) We used our snack credits to get him fruit or yogurt at the CS places. (Actually, at some places I was able to get those as the dessert part of my meal, and I'd just give that to him.) We paid OOP for the remainder of his food. This worked out best for the way that my son was eating at the time. (More of a snack-er than a full meal kind of guy. Plus, I think he was so excited that he wasn't eating as much. )

disneynarula
04-01-2012, 07:42 AM
We were in a similar situation a few years ago. We were told we would also have to purchase park tickets for the under three. It is much cheaper to pay OOP. We also took advantage of some of the buffet and family style places. We also found that the portions were big enough to share at most of the TS places. We did pay OOP for TS meals for our son most days.