PDA

View Full Version : cant believe test track refurb

datacot
03-31-2012, 04:53 AM
we are going 17 sep 12, and although the refurb is due to finish fall 12, i guess we will miss it, were taking new people this year too, they wouda loved it ,:(

olivegirl
03-31-2012, 08:40 AM
We will be in Disney in 8 days and we are bummed also of the refurb! This is my DD fav fav ride ever!!! Oh welll what cha gonna do! But we will be back in Disney in Dec sooooo we can enjoy the new refurb then!!!!:number1:

cfoshe
03-31-2012, 09:44 AM
Test Track looks to been taken off the refurb list. WDW website has taken off refurb. This has been discussed on this board about 1 to 2 weeks ago.

Poohluv85
03-31-2012, 09:51 AM
We will be in Disney in 8 days and we are bummed also of the refurb! This is my DD fav fav ride ever!!! Oh welll what cha gonna do! But we will be back in Disney in Dec sooooo we can enjoy the new refurb then!!!!:number1:

Were gonna be there in 8 days too!!! I do beleive TT will be open during this time so I dont think youll miss it :D Heres hoping thats open for both of us! :mickey:

We LOVE Disney
03-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Test Track looks to been taken off the refurb list. WDW website has taken off refurb. This has been discussed on this board about 1 to 2 weeks ago.

Can you please tell me where I can find the refurb list?

Thanks!

Janmac
03-31-2012, 01:32 PM
I had just read this week that Test Track was going down for rehab so I was interested to see the link in the previous post.

That Disney page shows TT going for rehab April - September, dates to be announced. We're hoping that it's late April as we'll be there the 3rd week.

Jan

Carol
03-31-2012, 03:34 PM
You can follow rehab schedules via the info central tab up above.

Rehab Schedule (http://intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp)

Test Track is currently listed as TBD.

cfoshe
03-31-2012, 05:47 PM
I go directly to the wdw website. I type in waltdisneyworld.com and it gets me there. At the top select parks and Epcot and then on the left click in the calendar. You can go to the corded date your going and on the right side it will show anything that os planned down for that park.

datacot
04-01-2012, 03:44 AM
hope they can sort it out quickly, oh well gives me an excuse to go next year, :party:

We LOVE Disney
04-01-2012, 08:59 AM
I go directly to the wdw website. I type in waltdisneyworld.com and it gets me there. At the top select parks and Epcot and then on the left click in the calendar. You can go to the corded date your going and on the right side it will show anything that os planned down for that park.

Thanks! Under "Operational Updates" in June it doesn't show anything. I guess thats a good sign :mickey:

DonaldDuckUSA
04-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I know. Going to Disney with DBF's family. They haven't been since he was a kid. Dad is not too excited about AK and EPCOT. The last time he went it was "boring." He loves cars so I was hoping we could lure him with Test Track, but it's going to be closed. He also loves Big Thunder...not sure how I'm going to break the news. :unsure: