PDA

View Full Version : Old Key West quick service

Peterpanflight
03-30-2012, 09:02 AM
We are staying here in May and was wondering how the quick service was there. This is our first time staying here. Bay lake was all booked so this was our second choice.

sonamae80
03-30-2012, 09:51 AM
I have eaten at both the Turtle Snack Shack Bar and Good's Food To Go and enjoyed both of them. It's really fun to lounge by the pool and enjoy some good food! ;)

TheDuckRocks
03-31-2012, 08:38 AM
The lack of a food court at OKW is the only complaint we have about staying there. The CS places are tiny and have extremely limited menus. The upside is that what they do have is very, very good.

ThanxForNoticin
03-31-2012, 02:14 PM
You used to be able to order at the Turtle Snack Shack most of the items they had on the menu at Olivia's. Unfortunately, the did away with that option several years ago. That makes for a very limited CS menu at OKW, which is one of the few things we don't like at that resort.

Most everything else about the resort is amazing. We feel the rooms, the pools, the theme, and the community area are far superior to BLT.

faline
03-31-2012, 03:04 PM
On arrival day, last December, we were quite hungry so grabbed a sandwich. I do have to say it was quite yummy.

Janmac
03-31-2012, 04:07 PM
The lack of a food court at OKW is the only complaint we have about staying there. The CS places are tiny and have extremely limited menus. The upside is that what they do have is very, very good.

Yup.

Jan

garymacd
03-31-2012, 07:53 PM
The food choices at Good's is slightly limited, but still good for a quick bite. I think the reason is that every room has its own kitchen and you can make your own meals.

Like I want to do more than grab a bagel and OJ in the morning!