PDA

View Full Version : How many Fastpasses are issued each day?

brahmin369
03-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Just wondering if anyone had any guesses. Just looking to find out how fast to run to get them.

NH Disneyfan
03-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Well, it depends on what ride you're interested in for how fast to get them and while I don't have any idea really, I'm sure each ride has a specified amount of fast passes per day.

Soarin and Toy Story Mania are the two rides where I have seen significant rush for fast passes. I think Test Track and Space Mountain are next in line. Not sure about other rides, like Expedition Everest, but I've never had a problem getting an FP there.

Polynesian Dweller
03-29-2012, 06:31 PM
What I've been told is that the number for each attraction is based on the capacity of that ride and the number of FPs per hour is a percentage of the hourly capacity, with some adjustment based on how busy the ride is or is expected to be on a given day. Maybe a CM can correct that if there is one thing wrong with that.

Basically the number will be different for each attraction but you can assume popular rides, lower capacity rides, and slow loaders will run out of FPs faster explaining both Soarn and TSM.

DizneyRox
03-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes... Each ride has an hourly throughout. It's determined not only by the ride design, but the staffing, etc. If Disney s expecting light crowds, they may not staff the ride so it's capable of its maximum throughput.

That throughput is a factor in fast pass distribution as well as park capacity and probably many other things. It's quie the juggling act, many times more entertaining than the act in Italy.