PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana for Breakfast

Jim&AngieMarriner
03-28-2012, 02:25 PM
I just called and amazingly got a ADR for april 21st at 'Ohana at 0755. Granted it is going to be just me and the DW but I am surprised that any character meals had any availability this close to the actual date.

We have never been to 'Ohana. What can we expect as far as Characters ( I have heard Lilo and Stitch). How is the food?

whitney37354
03-28-2012, 03:36 PM
This is our favorite WDW breakfast! Characters are Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, & Stitch, all in tropical attire. Food, as I remember: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, Mickey waffles, pineapple bread, & fresh fruit,. There might be biscuits too, but I can't remember. The juice is great too! It's served family style to your table. The pictures before the meal were the best we had made on our vacation. You will be given a lei before having your pictures made, pictures are around $30, if I recall correctly. The kids have a parade around the restaurant with the characters, playing instruments as they go. We really enjoyed it.

ElenitaB
03-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Whitney summed it all up... just wanted to add that 'Ohana is one of our favorite character breakfasts. Lots of attention from the characters and good food. :thumbsup::thumbsup: from our little family.

AgentC
03-28-2012, 11:57 PM
I agree with everyone else. I love this meal and book it often. We will be there the day before you. :)

disneymomma2010
03-29-2012, 10:56 AM
yap, whitney said it all. :thumbsup: You will love it! We have ate there for the last 3 years. If you have never been to the Poly it is absolutely beautiful. Make sure to take pictures!

chefmickey3
04-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Agree with everything Whitney said. We love this breakfast! It has been our last meal before leaving the World...always magical! Great character interaction with us and with each other. Fun, fun, fun!

spoiledraf
04-02-2012, 11:06 PM
We are staying at the Poly for the first time and day two is starting at Ohana for breakfast at 8:05. Should get us the the MK fairly early for our first full day. Then Narcoosees for dinner.