PDA

View Full Version : What are dinner packages?

natstroop
03-28-2012, 01:37 PM
I've seen several things mentioned about dinner packages. Could someone fill me in on what they are? Are they on the DDP? Is there an extra cost? Who all has them? How does it all work? Thanks!

c&d
03-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I think I'm giving you the correct information someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Fantasmic has a dinner package. You can choose one of the restaurants and you then get let into a special seating area at the show. I can't remember what the 3 restaurants are right now. Yes they do accept the DDP.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
03-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Brown Derby, Mama Melrose's and Hollywood & Vine participate in the Fantasmic! Dining Package.

You get lunch or dinner and VIP seating at Fantasmic!

The DDP is accepted for these.

disneymomma2010
03-29-2012, 10:59 AM
I have wondered about this too. Can you reserve it during free dining? Or does it cost extra?

CleveRocks
03-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Whether or not you paid for your Disney Dining Plan makes no difference in how you can use your Dining Plan credits. When it's free, it's not like a lower or less-valuable version of the Dining Plan.

However, when you book with the free Disney Dining Plan promotion, you must pay full price for your resort room. Nice discounts are almost always available at the same time the free DDP is available, so you should do the math to determine which will save you more money ... less money spent on the room or less money spent on food.

natstroop
03-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Do you have to use 2 TS credits for these dinner packages?

Kairi_7378
03-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Brown Derby is 2 TS credits, but the others are one TS.