PDA

View Full Version : Before we go funny

cfoshe
03-28-2012, 01:00 PM
How many of you had a funny moment before you went to WDW? This just happend to me yesterday and we are at 76 days and counting. My DW and I are taking my DD, neice, DS and girlfriend, and grandson in June. All of us but the girlfriend and grandson have been several times. Anyway, yesterday my DS calls and asked if we could do a meal with Mickey, which I replied we can try to find an opening. The whole time I was thinking that he is asking for the grandson. Last night we found opening to Winnie the Poo and friends at 8:20am at MK so I texted him to see if this was ok since it was not for Mickey. He stated ok, but HE really wanted to eat with Mickey. This was not a request for my grandson at all, but for my grown boy. :D

bringbackhorizons
03-28-2012, 01:29 PM
:mickey: Good that he's getting into the spirit, we're at 32 days and counting and I am way more excited than my kids. :blush:

minnie04
03-28-2012, 01:54 PM
too cute... Just when I think my DH has had enough of WDW, he will suggest something HE would like to do.. Its too funny :mickey:

Oh yeah and when i call him on it. He says 'i'm just thinking of the kids" yeah right ya big kid !!!

natkevnol
03-28-2012, 01:55 PM
We will be there in 76 days as well and have had no problem getting ADR's in the last few days. Have you thought about the Tusker House in AK for either breakfast or lunch? I was able to get an ADR for both during that time frame and your son can see Mickey in his Safari attire.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
03-28-2012, 01:59 PM
How funny!

We are on the 75 days and counting.

Did you look at Tusker House for breakfast - Donald, MICKEY, Daisy, and Goofy hold court there. (They serve lunch now too with characters.)

cfoshe
03-28-2012, 05:26 PM
I do not know if my DW looked at the Tusker House, but now that I have ADR inside MK before the gates open it may be hard to change because of the chance of being in MK before it opens.

DisneyDog
03-28-2012, 06:59 PM
I bet you could get a reservation at the Garden Grill. Mickey is there, and the food is yummy!