PDA

View Full Version : Coca Cola Ice Station Cool At Epcot

DaveMoTX
03-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Haven't been in 3 years...is this still open? Always one of my favorite stops to sample the different flavors. Beverley is the best...lol. Also, always fun to walk thru the frigid air on a hot day! :mickey:

AgentC
03-28-2012, 07:05 AM
Haven't been in 3 years...is this still open? Always one of my favorite stops to sample the different flavors. Beverley is the best...lol. Also, always fun to walk thru the frigid air on a hot day! :mickey:

Yes, still there. We stopped in a couple of weeks ago. My kids love trying all the flavors.

MickeysBestPal
03-28-2012, 08:08 AM

The place is still there, but it is no longer "Ice Station Cool."

They removed the "Ice Station" themeing (the snow cat and frozen "caveman," etc.) and took away the "snowy" entrance tunnel several years ago.

The current name of the (rather plain and mundane-looking) location is "Club Cool."

It still features samples of Coke products (not colas) from various locations around the world. Beverly is still "featured."

natstroop
03-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Where is this Club Cool in Epcot?

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-28-2012, 08:44 AM
It is in Innovations West in Epcot.

Even without the ice-cave theming, we make a stop (or a couple) each trip, DH likes all of the different offerings ... even the Beverly.

natstroop
03-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Thanks. We'll have to give it a try.

twinboyz
03-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Never miss it! Still try 'em all, even tho some of them are worth passing on. Makes us all giggle at each other seeing the reactions to some of the flavors.:sick:

Fun place. :D

Ms. Mode
03-28-2012, 11:23 AM
DH loves it...me, not so much; my feet stick to the floor!

#1donaldfan
03-28-2012, 12:13 PM
I love going in there....even though the theme has changed a bit, it's still a nice "stop over" on a hot day !!! :mickey:

Scrappy2
03-28-2012, 12:51 PM
I have been to Disney many times and never done this. I will have to stop by this year when we go. Its the little things this year I hope to do.

Eran_wolf
03-28-2012, 03:19 PM
That place is great!! I always am sure to walk around and recommend the Italian soda to everyone!! :ack::secret: I know, I just like to watch the reaction.

AmandaChan
03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
anyone remember when they used to have it in that cooler station? I always thought that was kind of neat.

DisneyDog
03-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Oooh, I forgot about that! I will have to get my fix of watermelon coke! My favorite!!!

Aurora
03-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Believe it or not, this is on all of my kids' must-do lists. When it was Ice Station Cool it was in my then-5-year-old's top 3 attractions in all of WDW! You just never know...

Tink#64
03-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Oh my gosh! My DS's HAVE TO go in Club Cool every single time we visit Epcot! So it's always several times each trip to WDW! :D They love it! Every single time they go through all the flavors except Beverly (of course)! :ack: My fav is the watemelon! :tasty: But I agree, ick on the sticky floor!

DaveMoTX
03-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Hooooray! It's STILL there! I forgot about the watermelon flavored one--- LOVE it! THX for the updates!!!!! :mickey:

azcavalier
03-30-2012, 02:52 PM
We had never bothered to go in there, because we always thought it was a CS restaurant or something along those lines. We went there this last time, and it was a nice relaxing little side stop. We plan to hit this every trip now.

DNS
03-31-2012, 12:28 PM
We stop in once each trip. It is such a refreshing treat on a hot day. I wish they sold the drinks in full sizes. I love the one from Japan!