PDA

View Full Version : surprise trip for my Niece (question)

minnie04
03-27-2012, 01:29 PM
My SIL just told me they are taking my niece to Disney for her birthday at the end of April she is turning 4.. April 19-22.We are thinking of going with them. How do you think the crowds are going to be since its after Easter??? :mickey:

Belle of the Ball 051411
03-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I think you'll see lighter crowds (I believe most kids' spring breaks coincide with Easter) but you still may see some spring breakers. (My friend is a teacher in NY and their spring breaks are usually in mid April and don't necessarily revolve around Easter.) DH's brother and his family are pulling their kids out of school to go the last week of April to try and avoid spring breakers.

minnie04
03-27-2012, 02:03 PM
oops she is turning 5 ...

ok thanks. I will pass this on to my SIL. I was there March 14-16 and it was packed. Well the MK was the worst one the other parks werent to bad...She would need a stroller and that always makes it harder to get around..

jaredkari
03-27-2012, 02:54 PM
We have gone at the end of April before and it hasn't been bad. We are going for a two day trip over Easter Weekend and I know it will be horrible, but I don't care I just want to be at WDW for a few days. :mickey:

gottaluvtink
03-27-2012, 03:27 PM
I went about that same week two years ago. I actually LOVED it. The weather was gorgeous, and the crowds were very manageable. There were some groups of high school seniors, but other than that, it was a pretty light crowd. I think you will all enjoy it!

Goofeygal
03-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Crowds are not bad and the weather is beautiful.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
03-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Crowds should not be as bad as they will be this week, next week, and the week after.

The weather should be wonderful, not to hot, not to humid. Hope they have fun!