PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks at MNSSHP?

MrPeetrie
03-26-2012, 02:34 AM
I can't remember: are there fireworks at the MNSSHP? We will be eating dinner at the California Grill at around 8:00 p.m. on a night when the Magic Kingdom is hosting a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and I was wondering if we would be able to see any fireworks.

If they do have fireworks, do you know approximately what time they go off? Any advice on seeing them from the California Grill?

Thanks!

MickeysBestPal
03-26-2012, 05:47 AM
1- I can't remember: are there fireworks at the MNSSHP?

2- We will be eating dinner at the California Grill at around 8:00 p.m. on a night when the Magic Kingdom is hosting a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and I was wondering if we would be able to see any fireworks.

3- If they do have fireworks, do you know approximately what time they go off?

4- Any advice on seeing them from the California Grill?

Thanks!
1- Yes, there is a very special show.

2- Yes.

3- The fireworks at the parties begin at 9:30PM.

4- You'll want to go out on the rooftop observation deck for the (approx. 12 minute) show.

MrPeetrie
03-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Mickeysbestpal, thank you for the information.

epceddie
03-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I think even if you eat before the fireworks you can return to the check-in podium with your receipt and they'll let you go upstairs for the fireworks.

MickeysBestPal
03-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I think even if you eat before the fireworks you can return to the check-in podium with your receipt and they'll let you go upstairs for the fireworks.

True.