PDA

View Full Version : A few questions:

Sunshine1010
03-26-2012, 12:45 AM
I know there have been some additions to the dining plan. But is Pallo Campero counting as a Quick Service? Is it good? Would love to try it out.

House of Blues: I have a gift certificate from the Restaurant.com site. Do I need to make reservations? I can't remember. If so, can i make them online? I don't have a reservation number because I am staying with a friend who has DVC. I suppose I'm asking if it's required that I have a WDW reservation to make dining reservations?

floridamom
03-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Don't know if it' s being added to DDP, but we really enjoy Pollo Campero. The food is tasty and unique at WDW and their family meal feeds four of us (me, DH, DD9 and DD7), making it an excellent value as well.

Sunshine1010
03-27-2012, 10:13 PM
I went on the official WDW site and it IS listed as a CS meal.

Can anyone tell me if the House of Blues need reservations?

Alaska Disney Fan
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Reservations for the House of Blues is recommended, but they are not a Disney owned restaurant. You would make a reservation with them directly, so no need for your trip reservation number. House of Blues OrlandoPhone: (407) 934–BLUE (2583)

Fastpasssteve
03-28-2012, 03:38 AM
Definitely get reservations for HOB. Things can fill up there very quickly...and the spring break and summer crush is coming soon.

I must say...I do love their Sunday Gospel Brunch. That is some good soul food. Goodness!