PDA

View Full Version : Polynesian Activities???

KAT1811
03-23-2012, 12:53 PM
We are planning on a quick 3 night stop at the Polynesian :lei: next month. We are arriving Friday afternoon(ish) planning on spending the rest of the afternoon at the pool, Saturday at the Magic Kingdom, Sunday all day at the pool :vacation:, and the better half of Monday at the pool before heading down to Sanibel Island :sun: . We have never stayed at the Polynesian before and I am wondering what activities they have for the kids :princess: :princess: :princess: :prince:. I know about the torch lighting ceremony and the EWP. Are there pool side activities like some of the other resorts have? Do they have a campfire on the beach and movie at night? I am just trying to figure out what there is for the kids after all day at the pool. I would love to just stay at the resort and relax (no dining reservations planned) but I don't want the kids to be bored either. If there isn't much to do I am thinking we may head over to DTD to T-Rex or maybe Rainforest but to be honest I would rather not.

:thanks: in advance!

Catzle
03-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Yes, they set up the big blow up screen on the beach for a movie and they do marsh mellows. Also there are pool games, some water games so games outside of the water.

Keneva
03-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Don't forget on the other side of the volcano pool is the marina. You can rent mouse boats or bigger boats to speed around in. They also have the "Bike Carts" for rent. You didn't say how old your kids were but there is also an arcade center in the GCH and at night there is the Neverland Club for kids age 4-12. You can get a daily list of activities from the front desk that is to long to list here. Some of it is free and some costs money.:mickey:

paymerich
03-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Aug2011 ,they had at least 2CMs doing dance lessons , games and crafts every day.

Suz36
03-26-2012, 12:00 AM
We were there a week ago (miss it soooo much!) and saw hula lessons going on in the lobby numerous times throughout the week. I can also confirm beach movies and poolside games. There's also the option of hopping on the monorail and checking out the other resorts. And don't forget the Spirit of Aloha dinner show!