PDA

View Full Version : Activities at POP Century

TiggersMyFriend
03-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Staying at the POP for the first time this summer. Can anyone tell me what kind of activities they have at the resort for kids? Any other info would be appreciated!

disneymom15
03-23-2012, 01:59 PM
I think they have some afternoon activities. I recall seeing some kids participating in Big Wheel racing on one of our stays.

JerseyDad
03-26-2012, 08:48 PM
...there's a TON of poolside activities at the Hippy Dippy (main) pool....during the day (starting about 11am): Dancing, hoola-hoops, Simon-Says...and LOTS of loud disco-type music {I wasn't too keen on that one...it appears they started this last year]

TiggersMyFriend
03-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Thank you, weve never stayed there. So I hope we all enjoy it.

wdwnutz
04-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Pop is our favorite resort! Take a walk around the resort and get some great pictures with the larger than life icons! Also take a look across the lake at the new Animation Resort! We just came back a little over a week ago and had a blast! :mickey:

E-OR
04-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Just wondering for those who have stayed at Pop recently how does Art of Animation look. Almost done? We will be at Pop 4/28 - 5/6 and I would would love to see if we can get an idea of what this resort will look like. We have talked about staying there in September 2013. By then they should be done and we are hoping to get one of their standard rooms. Can't wait to get to the Florida sunshine in less than 4 weeks.:mickey:

E-Ticket4
04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Just got back and we could see thed Cars building from where we were in the 90's building. Every morning we would walk to get coffee and see more of the Cars building painted. Didn't see much more than that as we didnt take any further walks around the lake. The sign looks awesome out on Victory Way.

brownie
04-02-2012, 09:56 PM
There's still work to be done based on a quick look driving by it, but it's only just April, so there's lots of time to get work done.