PDA

View Full Version : Can't use pin code :(

gaffz70
03-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Just received an offer in the mail for either free dining 8/25-9/29 (which is already out there) or 30% room discount 5/24-8/14

We are booked for 8/20
Really?.... That's just my luck to book the one week w/ no discounts :( I already booked flights and was approved vacation for 8/20 - bummer

VWL Mom
03-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Don't give up hope! We went last year 8/22 and there were room discounts that were released beginning of June. Going down the same week as you this year and are hoping to get lucky again.

j2k
03-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Oh no!! That's a bummer. Keep your fingers crossed.

I wish I'd get a PIN code for that time frame because that's when we're planning on going. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get it.

I did receive something in the mail that discussed package pricing and said mention code ___ when booking so I thought it was a PIN code that would give me a discount but when I called about it I was informed it's a code to use to get a full price magic your way package. Why put that code for a full price package but the marketing is geared to make me think I'm getting a deal? As excited as I am about taking my family to DW I feel somewhat cheated by the deceptive marketing I received. Oh well, I'm just thankful someone told me the truth and didn't have me believe I was getting a good deal.

I'm still new to all this but thanks to all of you here at Intercot I am learning all that I need to know. Thanks!!

faline
03-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Well, that's a disappointment!

gaffz70
03-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Just received another pin that included my ressie dates for 30% off room for a value or mod. But did NOT include my dates for a deluxe - we are booked for BC.
Karen at magical journeys worked some magic and was able to get it applied to our ressie !!!
:number1:
Love magical journeys!

j2k
04-14-2012, 11:36 PM
That's great!! MJ rocks!!!:mickey:

Dopey's Girl
04-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah for discounts and for the wonderful ladies off MJ!!

TheVBs
04-15-2012, 11:21 AM
That's awesome! So glad you were able to get the discount.