PDA

View Full Version : Dining Expericence Report

lightyearfan
03-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Hello all, me and dw just returned from WDW, and i thought i'd give a very quick report on our dining, so here we go (in order)
1. Via Napoli Epcot- we've eaten here once before and we had no issues , this time the pizza seemed very soggy there was no crunch of the crust except for the end crust, the flavors were there but the crust was nasty

2. Ohana Poly- one of our favs and it reamains one of our favs, nothing bad to say from the apps to the maincourse simply awesome

3. Tony's Mk- we've eaten here for dinner 2x and hated it both times 1x for lunch and it was night and day different, so we did lunch again and again it was good i got the sausage flatbread pizza dw got the grilled steak salad

4. Kona Poly- a terrific resturant we had breakfest here yes tonga toast need we say more

5. Brown Derby HS- we did the Fantasmic Pkg for lunch simply because we don't want to wait 2hrs to catch a show, 3 course meal and all i can say is wow wow really really good our grilled steaks were so good the knife went threw like butter

6. Yak & Yeti AK- another very good lunch the apps are really good here we had wings and pot stickers different from Ohana's and i had the honey chicken and dw had the bourbon chicken and those fried desert won tons mmm mmm good a must if youre spending the day at Animal Kingdom

7. Liberty Tree MK- again lunch and again very good the freedom pasta was espically good and my angus burger was even better and oh ya the ooie gooie goofy tofie cake was delicious as well

all in all we had a very good dining experience except for Via Napoli, we were on the regular DDP and did quick serivices as well but i wont go into those just figure i'd give a quick response in the table service meals

victor

ps we finished by getting sandwichs at Earl of Sandwich for our plane ride home and all i can say is get the earls turkey club :mickey:

Airblue1
03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Great Report!
Yak & Yeti's is a pleasant surprise. The food is very fresh and the menu has a bit of creativity!

DANAM
03-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the report we will be trying some of those for the first time and others are old favorites. Glad to see everything is still as good as remembered.

Bethanymouse
03-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the report! We love Kona for breakfast and dinner!

VWL Mom
03-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience. Kona breakfast has become a must do for us. Next time try the Big Kahuna, you won't have to eat the rest of the day.

January-2007
03-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks for sharing!

twinboyz
03-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks for sharing. Great info!