PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours-Times??

We LOVE Disney
03-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I found the list of which park has extra magic hours but it doesn't list what, exactly, the times are. Is there anyplace on here that shows that? I'm looking for June & July of this year.

Thanks!
Tracy

Nascfan
03-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Mornings are one hour before official park opening and Evenings are three hours after official park closing.

I do believe that makes Mornings pretty standard at 8 - 9 am but since the parks have different closing times, the Evenings pretty much have to be figured out individually.

Hope this helps! :mickey:

PopPhan
03-22-2012, 01:59 PM
If you go to the WDW online site, select each park individually, then select the Calendar link, go to your month and the days should list the regular park hours AND the EMH hours (where applicable)

Lather, rinse, repeat...for all parks. :D

joonyer
03-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Keep in mind that park hours are subject to change, especially in regards to summer or crowded times, so it's a good idea to keep checking on them right up until the time you leave on your trip.

We LOVE Disney
03-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Keep in mind that park hours are subject to change, especially in regards to summer or crowded times, so it's a good idea to keep checking on them right up until the time you leave on your trip.

Yea, 2 of the days already switched from when we looked a few weeks ago.

Thanks everyone :thumbsup: