PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Question

MrPeetrie
03-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi, guys. I'm just days away from making our ADRs and I'm trying to map out our vacation. We'll be returning in late September and there's a good chance the Be Our Guest Restaurant will be open. Does anyone know if it will be serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Or just lunch and dinner? I think being able to have breakfast in the new restaurant would be amazing. I hope it's offered.

Wolf
03-22-2012, 03:59 PM
I'd like to know this as well!

mom2morgan
03-22-2012, 05:16 PM
I think I heard somewhere that it is going to be Counter Service early in the day and then turn into Table Service for supper?

TexansInNY
03-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Based on being in Belles castle and concept pictures it looks straight sit down.

mom2morgan
03-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Found this quote on a credible website "This 552 seat dining establishment is planned to be a counter service location during lunch hours and transform into a elegant table service dining location for dinner each day. Later this year Disney World will get its first trial of this concept when the Cantina de San Angel/ Hacienda de San Angel open in Epcot with its planned quick service to table service conversion for dinner hours." Doesn't sound like any breakfast at all.

ElenitaB
03-22-2012, 10:07 PM
The Disney Parks blog posted that it would be CS during the day and TS at night. However, it hasn't been specificied yet whether "during the day" includes breakfast. It would be great for the MK to have more CS breakfast alternatives than the Main Street Bake Shop and Sleepy Hollow.

disneymomma2010
03-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Does anyone know about when it should be open?

CuteAsMinnie
03-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm pretty sure it is slated to open in Oct. You will be seated income of three rooms... the library, the majestic ballroom or... The mysterious west wing

Be Our Guest will be CS by 'day' and TS by 'night.'. I can't wait to see what the menu is as well as Gaston' Pub!!!

:mickey:

TexansInNY
03-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Yep..video of it on youtube with details.

readytogo2
04-02-2012, 02:16 PM
when do you think menus will be released?