PDA

View Full Version : What resort is this?

natstroop
03-21-2012, 11:15 PM
(I hope I'm remembering this from our Disney trip and not somewhere else.) But back in Oct of 2010 we took a boat ride back to POR from Downtown Disney. It was the first and only time we ever did it and it was in the dark. As we were traveling, I remember a resort (I believe was on the right side of the boat) that was up on the bank. It looked really woody and cozy. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :mickey:

Melanie
03-21-2012, 11:18 PM
Sounds like the Treehouses, which are part of the DVC , falling under Bay Lake Tower.

WRWDisney
03-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Melanie is partially correct. It does sound like Treehouse Villas; they are a part of Saratoga Springs Resort.

Melanie
03-22-2012, 07:16 AM
Melanie is partially correct. It does sound like Treehouse Villas; they are a part of Saratoga Springs Resort.

DUH! :doh: It was late. :blush:

natstroop
03-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks guys. So it was a Disney memory. They kinda did look treehouse-ish. I should have asked when we were traveling through back then, but it was late and we were all beat.

Fastpasssteve
03-28-2012, 03:35 AM
The Treehouses are quite lovely. They are large and perfect for family reunions and extended family get togethers.