PDA

View Full Version : Test Track Rehab

DmoDisney
03-21-2012, 12:33 PM
I saw on another site that the rehab date for Test Track was changed from April-Sept to "To be determined". Anyone have the scoop?

I go in early May, and it would be great if it was still open (as BTMRR will still be down :().

Reminds of the Jim Carrey line from Dumb and Dumber when he asks Mary what his chances are for him and her ending up together. She says 1 in a million and he says "so you're tellin' me there's a chance!"

So you're tellin' me there's a chance I'll get to ride Test Track in May!!!

Dopey's Girl
03-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Only Disney really knows for sure, but I would bet that "To be determined" really means "we may need more time and don't want people complaining when it doesn't open in September."

I know it's not really what you want to hear, but I don't really think a month or so is enough time for them to do the rehab.

DmoDisney
03-21-2012, 01:50 PM
I was thinking that the "to be determined" might affect the start date, so the rehab might not even start in April. Slim chance but I can still hope, yes?

DmoDisney
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
to clarify, the rehab info is stated:

Test Track: to be determined

not

Test Track: April - to be determined

Jeff T
03-21-2012, 01:59 PM
I noticed the change as well. We visit WDW in June and I'll be pleased if the project is delayed for a few months.

Super Ninja
03-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Hope it's open by November.

cfoshe
03-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I have checked the Disney website, and it has it completely removed off the "operational updates" listing. I checked all the way into June 1.

I hope this is true, be there June 2-June 9

Alaska Disney Fan
03-21-2012, 08:01 PM
NO, NO, NO, they can't do that, I want it up and running when I'm there the last week of Sept. :sob:

Dyanna
03-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I too was looking forward to checking out the new updates for our Oct trip. TT is one of my favorites & would hate to miss it until we return in 2014 :-(

mydisneygirls
03-22-2012, 09:51 AM
no, no, no, they can't do that, i want it up and running when i'm there the last week of sept. :sob:

ditto!!

K8screen
03-22-2012, 09:58 AM
I have checked the Disney website, and it has it completely removed off the "operational updates" listing. I checked all the way into June 1.

I hope this is true, be there June 2-June 9

Does that mean it is or isnt closing? Or they dont know the start? Or they dont know the finish? I am confused :confused: