PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for split stays?

mom2morgan
03-21-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm booked at CBR for Sept. 15-25, and Animal Kingdom 25-27. I made my first 10 days of reservations at the 180 day mark, then made my reservation for the 25th yesterday, but just tried to make my reservation for the 26th and it is giving me an error message. At first I thought it was a system glitch - but now I'm thinking it is because I check out of CBR on the 25th, so it won't let me make a reservation for the 26th. Does that mean I'll have to wait a week to make that last ADR?

Alaska Disney Fan
03-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Yes, they consider it a different reservation, so you have to wait until 180 days out from the first day of that reservation to book your ADR's.

Joannelet
03-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Just make sure you realize that your dining plan on your first half of your stay expires the day you check out to go to your next hotel. So anything left on it is lost before your next reservation begins. The next reservation begins a whole new dining plan for that stay. So make sure you use all your credits for your first half of stay or you will lose them the night you check into your 2nd hotel.

mom2morgan
03-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Just make sure you realize that your dining plan on your first half of your stay expires the day you check out to go to your next hotel. So anything left on it is lost before your next reservation begins. The next reservation begins a whole new dining plan for that stay. So make sure you use all your credits for your first half of stay or you will lose them the night you check into your 2nd hotel.

Yep, I know that for sure - so this one meal I'm trying to book is out of pocket. (I can't get a "new dining plan" without also getting new park tickets, and THAT is too expensive).