PDA

View Full Version : online reservations glitchy again!

mom2morgan
03-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I made most of my ressies yesterday, but since we are staying 12 days, that left me with a couple I couldn't make at that time. So today I tried to make one for Sept. 25th, and the darn system couldn't find my reservation! I did exactly the same thing I did yesterday, but this time it couldn't find me. So I phoned in and the automated system they give you first couldn't find me either, so I had to talk to a live agent (after waiting 15 minutes). What a hassle - hopefully my last reservation tomorrow isn't such a nuisance!

mydisneygirls
03-20-2012, 08:20 PM
We will be staying 13 days...does this mean I can only make reservations for a limited number of days and then wait to make the rest? I thought you could book them for your length of stay? I plan to be up at 5:30 am on the 180 day mark to be sure I get the ones we want.

PopPhan
03-20-2012, 08:32 PM
We will be staying 13 days...does this mean I can only make reservations for a limited number of days and then wait to make the rest? I thought you could book them for your length of stay? I plan to be up at 5:30 am on the 180 day mark to be sure I get the ones we want.

The rule is 180 + 10, so at 180 days out, you can book your first 10 days worth of reservations.

For your days 11 - 13, I believe (meaning that I am definitely NOT sure) that you would call/go online at 180 days from each of those days. You may, however, be able to call/go online at day 179 and make your reservations for your 11th day; day 178 for your 12th day; day 177 for your 13th day...I honestly do not know how they work anything past a 10 day trip....

I am sure that someone will be on here shortly to confirm which scenario actually works. That is why this is the BEST Disney Discussion Board on the Internet!!!!

mom2morgan
03-20-2012, 09:45 PM
The second scenario is correct at the 180 day mark you can make for the first 10 days of your reservation, the next day you can book day 11, the day after that you can book day 12, etc. BUT I wouldn't stress too much - I got up early to make all mine, now it is 36 hours later and when I go try it out again, all the places I want still have availability at or near the times I wanted.