PDA

View Full Version : mugs for kids ?

polarbear72834
03-19-2012, 03:23 PM
We get free refillable mugs with resort reservations, but not one for my little two year old grandbaby. Will there be anywhere on site at the pop that I can buy her some kind of little mug/ sippy cup so that she will feel included and have her special disney mug/sippy also ?
Of all things to be stressing over with planning this trip.... it's the mugs ! lol

tinkerbell1981
03-19-2012, 04:22 PM
I know they do sell cups and cups with straws at disney, not sure about Pop but you could get them at downtown disney and in all the parks.

TinkerbellT421
03-19-2012, 05:28 PM
It may be cheaper to buy a Disney themed sippy cup prior to your trip at Walmart or even the Disney store. Pack it in the luggage and then surprise her :) Or ship it to the resort and see if they will do a cute little room setup with the cup to make her feel extra special!! :cloud9: She will open the door and see a cute little setup with her very own disney cup!

#1donaldfan
03-20-2012, 12:09 PM
...just buy her one just like the one they give you...they're $ 12.99, at least I think they're still that price ..... that way she will feel just like the rest of you guys !!!!:thumbsup:

Sylvia
03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
They usually sell the reusable plastic "Mickey" straws too. Last September, I remember seeing them at the cashier's area when I was paying for my food at the Music food court.

ElenitaB
03-20-2012, 09:05 PM
The gift shop at Pop is right together with the counter-service location. They normally have all kinds of little sippy cups available with different motifs. And the Mickey-straws are adorable and as Sylvia has said, they're right at the cashier's.

Kenny1113
03-21-2012, 08:17 AM
...just buy her one just like the one they give you...they're $ 12.99, at least I think they're still that price ..... that way she will feel just like the rest of you guys !!!!:thumbsup:

They are $14 something. I don't remember if it was 14.69 or 14.99...