PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Standard Room vs. Villas??

jaredkari
03-18-2012, 08:21 PM
My wife and I are taking an extremely quick trip to WDW next month (by quick I mean like 2 days). We would like to stay at Beach Club as it has the nice pool and we can walk to Epcot (probably the only park we will be going to). Could anyone give me their opinion on Standard rooms vs. Deluxe Studio Rooms as the villas? Which is better? :confused:

AgentC
03-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I've stayed in both. Since it is just you and your wife, you might like the villas better. In the Studio, you will have the queen bed plus a couch that pulls out in to a full bed as well as a microwave and a little area with a sink.
The villa building also has some quiet sitting rooms you can use.

In the regular rooms, you will most likely have 2 queen beds and a couch/daybed. There will not be a sink or a microwave.

My only complaint about the villas is that they are closer to the road and we did have more road noise there than when we stayed in a garden view room in the main building.

Robbieligh
03-18-2012, 10:23 PM
I feel that the standard room is way more deluxe than the studio villa.
When I stayed at the studio villa for the first time, I was really disappointed. I thought that the decor was really outdated and ugly.
I loved the standard room. It was very pretty.
Just my opinion.

Pirate Granny
03-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Both are nice...go with the cheapest!

CuteAsMinnie
03-19-2012, 08:24 AM
^^ agreed

:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
03-19-2012, 08:31 AM
If it is just your wife and you and you are only staying for two days I would find the Villas to be a waste of money as you would not be utilizing what it is available for for the price. If money is not an issue I would say get a Studio Villa. If you would rather save money for a room to buy some extra merchandise or just save some money for whatever reason then just stick with an Inn room at the Boardwalk. IMO. :mickey: DBF and I have used the Studio Villa for a ten day trip before and found it very useful for what we needed at the time, now we stick with One Bedroom Villas for use of the washer/dryer, etc. but if you do not plan on doing laundry or utilizing a full kitchen by cooking in your room etc for the two days you will be there then I would just save the money and stick with a regular Inn room, I am sure OOP expenses are significantly different between Villas and Inns, but don't quote me on it.