PDA

View Full Version : Emh?

Tynkerbelle
03-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Is it just me or is the 12am-3am EMH info on the MK calendar confusing? It shows on the month calendar as being on the 25th and on the day calendar (25th) it's the first line (EMH 12am-3am) followed by a 9am opening - which would lead me to believe that the EMH are from 12am-3am Sunday the 25th - yet when I called WDW they said it's from 12am-3am on the morning of the 26th.... Not entirely sure the CSR really knew the answer...
My question is does anyone know conclusively if the EMH begins after the midnight park closing on the 24th and run into the 25th or do they consider it to be on the 25th even if it's really on the 26th (after the midnight park closing on the 25th)?
Thanks!!

gerald72
03-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Which month?

VWL Mom
03-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Looking at the calendar view, EMH is Sunday night. The day view is confusing though, as you say showing it as the first line.

Sundays in March seem to be the night for EMH.

Fangorn
03-17-2012, 12:21 PM
EMH is Sunday night. The park closes at midnight, and EMH then runs from 12-3am. While technically, those hours are Monday, EMH counts as a continuation of the Sunday operating schedule. I suspect it shows up as the first line in the calendar because the times are sorted in cronological order, but they're trying to indicate that EMH is part of Sunday's schedule.

Even when they were open until 6am on March 1, it was operationally, part of Feb. 29.

Steve

BelleBeauty
03-18-2012, 09:17 AM
I found that very confusing too when planning our last trip. If the day calendar is listing 12am - 3am on the 25th that means that when you are in the park on the 24th the park will be open late that night (into the 25th). We had to move our schedule around last minute for our trip this past November because I was confused.