PDA

View Full Version : Bluezoo Reviews

Keneva
03-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Todd English's Bluezoo restaurant at The Swan & Dolphin? Me and the wife are thinking of doing a date nite here during :chef:this summers WDW trip while the kids are at the Neverland Club. Any reviews, comments or recommendations about this place? :chef:

BugeyedMuggy
03-18-2012, 04:35 PM
We love Bluezoo and have eaten there many times. When checking in to the podium request Jersey Joe for your waiter. He's very helpful and attentive.

BrerGnat
03-18-2012, 04:52 PM
If I could give 4 thumbs up, I would! I LOVED my meal here when DH and I went for a date night.

However, check with the restaurant. I think Bluezoo provides 2 hours of complimentary child care at Camp Dolphin while you eat.

MOJoe
03-19-2012, 01:48 PM
It's one of the best places on property for "date night." And if you can stroll around World Showcase after dinner, all the better.

Scar
03-19-2012, 02:11 PM
I ate there once. The food was great. The portion was kind of small if you're a big eater, fine if your not, but that's kind of normal for a high scale restaurant.

Mogie
03-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Definitely a good place to escape screaming kids for a date night at the Dolphin hotel. It is a bit pricey though and portions are pretty small.