PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Training.

FenwayGirl
03-16-2012, 08:27 AM
My 5 year old grandson saw this on YouTube and now it is all he talks about. I have no experience with this one. Any tips?

MickeysBestPal
03-16-2012, 08:50 AM
My 5 year old grandson saw this on YouTube and now it is all he talks about. I have no experience with this one. Any tips?

How to sign up for Jedi Training:

NOTE: As of recently, DHS has been actually opening to guests (unannounced) at about 8:30-8:45AM (or so) on days when the published opening time is 9AM.
I'd plan on arriving at DHS -at least- by 8:15 so as to be in a better position to enter the park when the gates open to sign up for Jedi Training and to grab TSM FP's.

On AM EMH days, I'd be there by 7:45 or earlier (if you are a WDW Resort guest.)

Arrive well before park opening time.
When you get inside, take the child with you to the sign-up area.**

You'll get a time for the child to return to the Jedi stage and participate.

**Sign-ups will be either just past Hollywood & Vine Restaurant, or at the Sounds Dangerous entrance (even inside the Sounds Dangerous building,) or at the Jedi Stage.
Look for the sign-up area, in the order of the above, until you find it.

RBrooksC
03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
It's a great time. My son did it last year during Star Wars Weekends. I am not sure if they doubled the children during his weekend but he got to fight Darth Maul on the ground while the other group got to fight Darth Vader on the stage.

It was about a thirty minute activity and he LOVED it.