PDA

View Full Version : FL Resident fine print question

grumpypima
03-14-2012, 01:53 PM
We are Florida residents and plan to buy the Wild for 3 Passes. I would like to buy them at our resort, CSR, on the first day of our stay. Will we be able to buy them at the resort for $99.00? Or do I have to buy the Wild for 3 Passes online?

The reasoning for my question, and I may be over-thinking this...but the 1-Day tickets have the disclaimer below:

†Buy online and save! 1-Day tickets purchased at the Walt Disney World Resort, including Theme Park gates, are not eligible for discount and will be sold at the full price.

Are the Wild for 3 Passes discounted online only? They do not have the same disclaimer as the 1-Day tickets.

Daisy'sMom
03-14-2012, 02:19 PM
My mom and her friend just brought the wild for 3 pass at the ticket counter at Epcot.:mickey:

floridamom
03-14-2012, 02:55 PM
I was with my friend before the marathon in January when she bought hers and she was told that they were not sold at the hotels. Her options were Guest Services at Downtown Disney or at one of the parks. I think the disclaimer refers to 1-day tickets, which are not discounted at the gates.

grumpypima
03-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the response! Yes, it's for the 1-Day ticket only. :cool:

In my head, I know this but we leave for Disney on Saturday & I'm starting to obsess over every little detail...it's sick & I have to stop myself! :-o

K8screen
03-15-2012, 04:59 AM
In my head, I know this but we leave for Disney on Saturday & I'm starting to obsess over every little detail...it's sick & I have to stop myself! :-o

Wonderful to hear of another obsessive worrier like myself. We are not going till June, but I am already in ulta planner (and worrier) mode.
All part of the fun I think. :thumbsup: