PDA

View Full Version : Important ticket info

bunkyg
03-14-2012, 05:30 AM
My home was broken into last week and among the missing items were 2 10 day tickets with 8 days left on each.

When we purchased the tickets luckily we wrote down the identifier numbers on the tickets. Disney has cancelled the original tickets and reissued new tickets for us :thumbsup:

Without those numbers there is NOTHING Disney can/will do if your ticket are lost or stolen. So write, photocopy or take a good picture of those ticket as soon as you buy them it could save a lot of heartache and keep someone else from taking your vacation

MickeysBestPal
03-14-2012, 06:02 AM
So write, photocopy or take a good picture of those ticket as soon as you buy them...

Yes.

I recommend that you scan (or photo) them and email the file(s) to yourself.

That way, the info is stored in your email account and can be accessed by you from any computer in the future, if needed.

VWL Mom
03-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Sorry this happened to you, hope they didn't do to much damage to your home.

I keep copies our our APs on my phone and in the hotel when we travel but never thought of it while at home. Thanks for the reminder.

You may want to look around ebay and craigslist to see if anyone is trying to sell them.

disneymom15
03-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Great tip, I'm going to do that when I get home from work.
So sorry about your break in, hope things are returning to normal.

mom2morgan
03-14-2012, 09:56 AM
thank you for the reminder, and I'm so sorry that happened to you :-( I'm hoping they didn't get any irreplaceable treasures!

Wright46
03-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Great Tip.

I lost a ticket once while on our trip and was able to get it re-issued onlyubecause I purchased it with a credit card and they were able to use my card to look up the transaction. Had I paid cash (and not hung on to the receipt) I think I would have been out of luck.

Kairi_7378
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I am really sorry this happened to you. I've had my home broken into and I know how awful it can feel.

I'm glad that Disney was able to do something about your tickets. Thank you for sharing this tip with us. I hope that your next trip is extra magical.