PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Free Meal Plan !

polarbear72834
03-13-2012, 09:28 AM
It's official now, We are booked at the Pop Century Resort for the first week of May ! And much to my surprise , the lady said we get free meal plan ! That really cut down the expense a lot ! She also upgraded our room for just a few extra dollars a night. Amazing... I think calling instead of booking online saved a lot of money. So excited about this trip.

Finn
03-13-2012, 09:55 AM
We booked a trip for the first of May also but nothing was said about a free meal plan. We booked ours in the beginning of February. We added the meal plan, and paid for it. Does anybody know if we can get reimburse for that?

brownie
03-13-2012, 10:07 AM
It may not be a publicly available discount. You could always check with whoever booked your travel.

If you use Magical Journeys, they'll handle all this for you. If a discount becomes available, they'll work to have it applied to your reservation.

cuteduck223
03-13-2012, 11:03 AM
It's possible a PIN code was attached the name, giving free dining. I know we received one (but weren't going within the window this spring). It wasn't a public free dining offer.

buzznwoodysmom
03-13-2012, 12:12 PM
It's official now, We are booked at the Pop Century Resort for the first week of May ! And much to my surprise , the lady said we get free meal plan ! That really cut down the expense a lot ! She also upgraded our room for just a few extra dollars a night. Amazing... I think calling instead of booking online saved a lot of money. So excited about this trip.

That is terrific news. Just make sure you verify which dining plan you got for free. Typically the value resorts only offer the Quick Service dining plan for free. That means none of your Table Service meals would be included in the plan, incase you were planning a nice sit down meal each day.

FenwayGirl
03-13-2012, 12:57 PM
I have "Free Dining" for May 4th -12th...but it was via a Pin code email. got one last year for May as well.

Finn
03-13-2012, 02:01 PM
How did you get that “pin” ? We will be there May 4th to the 10th.