PDA

View Full Version : Park Pass Question

CuteAsMinnie
03-11-2012, 02:18 PM
I keep getting conflicting reports to I am calling on our experts.....

If you purchase a Park Hopper pass today for a future vacation, can that Park Hopper pass be added to your room key upon check-in (so you do not have to carry a paper ticket and everything is is all on one little card)???

Thanks!!!!!

:mickey:

03-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Yes.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Yes. There have been some reports of CM's saying that they don't know how to do it, but it most certainly CAN be done!

Main Street Jim
03-11-2012, 08:58 PM
I was gonna ask this same thing :)

I haven't *had* to buy park tickets since...oh, about 1998....LOL...

So, you can purchase park tickets at today's prices, but they don't get "activated" until we actually use them to get into the parks, correct?

Fangorn
03-11-2012, 09:40 PM
So, you can purchase park tickets at today's prices, but they don't get "activated" until we actually use them to get into the parks, correct?

Correct. As long as the ticket is never used, it doesn't expire. We had some 1-day tickets left over from a free dining promo back in 2007. We had APs at the time and never used them. We just applied them to new APs we purchased in January.

Steve

LVT
03-12-2012, 07:56 AM
We buy ahead and do this each trip. The only problem is occasional demagnetization of the room key means a trip to the RESORT's front desk for a new key.

Our toss up: risk losing paper ticket
verus
Demagnetizing room key and going back to the desk (2-3 times in 10 days)

Key Killers: 2 way radios
magnetic purse latches
cell phones?
We have been advised to keep keys away from stuff and/or in those paper covers from the bank.

CuteAsMinnie
03-14-2012, 09:29 PM
So many things we're thinking about for our next trip... anything to save a buck since it'll be a biggie!

Thank u all!
:mickey: