PDA

View Full Version : D23

Joannelet
03-11-2012, 01:16 PM
I have a question about membership. I have been a member since the beginning and last year got m.y renewal card and right after I got that the magazines stopped coming. Can anyone tell me if there is a number I can call to straighten out my membership? I have no idea what happened.

Also, last may there was a huge scavenger hunt that took place in all four parks. I met some people that were going to be participating in it. It was through D23. Did anyone do it from INTERCOT? It sounded amazing! It was being held the day we were leaving or I would have signed up for it.

VWL Mom
03-11-2012, 02:06 PM
When DH had a problem we were told there is no phone number. Sent an email to [email protected] with D23 in the subject line and after a few exchanges they straightened everything out. Good luck!

Lacy
03-18-2012, 04:59 PM
I have had even better luck with any D23 issues by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the D23 page. It takes you to a form to fill out. They are very prompt and seem more responsive that the Disney Store online guest services.