PDA

View Full Version : What time 'ohana if we want to see the Electric Water Parade

mom2morgan
03-08-2012, 05:18 PM
afterwards? I want to make sure we see it this year as we've never seen it before!

buzznwoodysmom
03-08-2012, 05:25 PM
If I am remembering correctly the Water Parade passes at the Poly at 9pm. There have been times the parade has been delayed a bit when Wishes is also at 9pm.

Depending on your party size Ohana's can take anywhere from one to two hours. When we travel alone, just our party of 4, we typically are out of Ohana's within an hour to an hour and a half. When with a large group, we often are there with a group of about 15, it almost always takes 2 full hours.

I'd probably book Ohana's around 7pm, that way you can be sure to be finish before the parade. They may seat you late, and you want to be able to enjoy your meal without feeling rushed to finish in time for the EWP.

Have fun! This is our favorite meal of each and every trip. We always have dinner at Ohana's, then head to the beach for the EWP and Wishes, followed by a quick loop around the monorail. We do this for our very first night and it's become our favorite family tradition in WDW.

SBETigg
03-08-2012, 06:17 PM
I would book for 6-6:30 pm. People are often seated much later than their ADR time at 'Ohana and you're taking a big risk by giving yourself only two hours there. If you're done early, you can enjoy the shops and Poly surroundings.

LudwigVonDrake
03-12-2012, 01:19 PM
The parade goes by between 9:00 and 9:15.