PDA

View Full Version : How does this work? [tickets question]

Terra
03-08-2012, 02:22 PM
So my children and I have seasonal passes and will of course be using those on our vacation starting Sunday.

My husband doesn't really like Disney so he's getting the FL resident Wild for 3 day pass.

BUT I think we want to do EPCOT/Future World in the morning one day and DS in the afternoon.

What would be the best option then? Just buying a 4 day pass or can I add a hopper to the 3 day so we can do the 2 parks in the one day then MK, one day and AK the next.

I've never really had to worry about this in our day trips ;)

mom2morgan
03-08-2012, 02:26 PM
So my children and I have seasonal passes and will of course be using those on our vacation starting Sunday.

My husband doesn't really like Disney so he's getting the FL resident Wild for 3 day pass.

BUT I think we want to do EPCOT/Future World in the morning one day and DS in the afternoon.

What would be the best option then? Just buying a 4 day pass or can I add a hopper to the 3 day so we can do the 2 parks in the one day then MK, one day and AK the next.

I've never really had to worry about this in our day trips ;)

If you are planning to do 2 parks in one day you'll need a hopper, as you can't use 2 "days" of passes in one day - and the hopper costs the same whether you get it for one day or all three.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Exactly! You'll have to add the hopper option, and then you'll be all set.

Terra
03-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Awesome, thank you!!