PDA

View Full Version : All of a sudden I miss...

CuteAsMinnie
03-08-2012, 11:10 AM
...the sound of the boats on Bay Lake
:cloud9:

zipadeedoodah
03-08-2012, 11:36 AM
the scent of the water as it splashes down the waterfall in Canada....

kcrc
03-08-2012, 12:02 PM
...the sound of the boats on Bay Lake
:cloud9:

I so agree! Love the sounds of the ferry boats early in the morning!

Auntie B
03-08-2012, 12:37 PM
The smell of Main Street USA.

llamaface
03-08-2012, 01:03 PM
waking up in my room at the Grand Floridian to the sound of the WDW Railroad train whistle........:cloud9:

c&d
03-08-2012, 02:01 PM
The boat ride from WL to MK. But I'll be there in 36 days. :cloud9:

tennantsrwe
03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
I miss the smell of the water on POTC =)

mgmnut
03-08-2012, 02:51 PM
The feel of the nice cool sheets in our Air Conditioned Suite at a Disney Resort, when turning in totally exhausted after a long hot day in the Parks. Ahhhhhh!

PopPhan
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
The road sign for Pop.....

"Disney's Pop Century Resort
Remember When....."

as seen from either the DME bus or the park buses

dizneydeb22
03-09-2012, 02:15 PM
The smell of Main Street USA.

I would have to second this!! Every trip starts with a walk down Main Street USA!! I refuse to start anywhere else! :wave:

minnie04
03-09-2012, 04:06 PM
The smell of the stores ...There is something about it that says YOUR HERE!!. ( i mean the smell of everything new) When I need a Dinsey fix here at home. I go to the one in the mall and just walk around. Wishing when I walk back out I would be on Main Street..:cloud9:

darthmacho
03-09-2012, 11:48 PM
...the cacophony of rowdy cheer that emanates from Whispering Canyon each morning! :mickey:

Itchy
03-11-2012, 12:50 AM
I miss just not being able to go to Disney World when I want to....:(

Well two trips this year will help...:mickey::mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM

YES!!! :wave:

iluvdumbo
03-12-2012, 09:57 AM
...hearing the log flume splash at the end of Splash mountain, the safety message in a Southern accent on BTMR, the singing dolls in iasm (that I cannot look at the same way after Kingdom Keepers), and many more that I cannot fit in one post.

Hopefully we will be there in December :D

:dumbo:

dizneydeb22
03-12-2012, 10:39 AM
My son reminded me of another...The smell as soon as we get off the plane in Orlando! My son used to say, "I can smell Disney World!". To most it seems not to be a pleasant smell, but to us it means "WE'RE HERE!!" :mickey3:

Gator
03-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Oddly enough, I was in a restroom last week. The cleaning chemicals they use are the same as the ones they use at WDW. It reminded me a restroom near Flame Tree BBQ, and it made me want to go. To WDW.:D

Mrs Bus Driver
03-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Me to :mickey:

zipadeedoodah
03-14-2012, 10:22 AM
My son reminded me of another...The smell as soon as we get off the plane in Orlando! My son used to say, "I can smell Disney World!". To most it seems not to be a pleasant smell, but to us it means "WE'RE HERE!!" :mickey3:

I know exactly what you mean! I love that smell, and my travel companions usually look at me like I'm a freak when I say that the monorail thing from the gates to the main terminal smells like Disneyworld....but it totally does!! :)

We are driving to WDW this year for the first time in over 10 years. Is it sad that one of the first things I thought of was that I wouldn't get that experience of the airport "disney smell" and riding Magical Express to our resort? haha Yes, I'm weird. :secret:

dizneydeb22
03-14-2012, 03:56 PM
I know exactly what you mean! I love that smell, and my travel companions usually look at me like I'm a freak when I say that the monorail thing from the gates to the main terminal smells like Disneyworld....but it totally does!! :)

We are driving to WDW this year for the first time in over 10 years. Is it sad that one of the first things I thought of was that I wouldn't get that experience of the airport "disney smell" and riding Magical Express to our resort? haha Yes, I'm weird. :secret:

We drove last year and don't worry...when you get closer to Orlando, open your window and you will smell the same thing...you just won't have the smell of the monorail! Safe travels! :mickey: