PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Cruise and CoP

K8screen
03-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Does Jungle Cruise open late even in July? And if so, can you get a fast pass before the ride opens or do the machines open with the ride? And what's the situation with CoP? Open, closed, late or variable?

Main Street Jim
03-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Both attractions have been opening with the park for quite some time now. <--- from a 10-year, former CoP Cast Member :)

For JC, or any FP attraction for that matter, the machines "open" with the park as well. The first window of return time is 10:05-11:05am. :)

K8screen
03-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Thanks Jim. Just booked first trip for 5 years, and FINALLY talked my partner into coming with me! :mickey: He has always been worried about travelling so far, isnt too convinced about Disney Magic, and is worried about "big scary rides" Of course I have tried to reassure him about everything, but he is a retired person, (and I nearly am) so he has been a bit "ornery" about the whole thing.
I want him to have the best experience I can make it, and I know he will be fine once he gets into it, so I am planning that first day at MK to the letter, starting with things I know he will love. Any suggestions for timid seniors would be very welcome.

dizneydeb22
03-09-2012, 02:47 PM
One of the fondest memories with my mom, at WDW, who was a "timid senior", was sitting on the carousel. She was even too timid to sit on a horse :mickey:, so we sat in one of the stationary seats. We talked about the scenary and what she enjoyed about the day!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

LVT
03-12-2012, 04:03 PM
1.Jungle Cruise
2.Swiss Family Tree house (If you recall movie)
3.Peter Pan, I just like the MINI City of London
4.Cindarella Carrosel
5. Train
6.The People mover under Astro Orbiter
7.Monsters INC laugh floor is you liked old style stand up (rated G)
8. Buzz light year
9. Haunted Mansion
10. Hall of Presidents.

PinKy
03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Don't forget about the Carousel of Progress!! SUCH a cute ride!! Have fun! Your partner will love Disney I'm sure! :mickey:

PinKy
03-12-2012, 08:19 PM
oh! And the "rides", shopping and attractions at Epcot (Mexico Pavilion - lovely ride and a lunch or dinner? Perfect date night!, Norway - the boat ride and movie - always a good time, Spaceship Earth of course, the Chinese acrobats are really fun to watch and the Japanese drummers and the shopping all around is just a good time - don't forget to take a ride (or 4) on the "Friendship boats" that go across the Epcot lagoon!! Also - Italy and France both have amazing street performers to watch!

And Animal Kingdom!!! All those fantastic animal exhibits, the Kilimanjaro Safari ride, Flights of Wonder - a bird show, Finding Nemo - the Musical, Festival of The Lion King (one of the best live shows at WDW in my opinion!!), The Affection Section - a petting zoo, and loads of the oasis exhibits. Have lunch or dinner at Flame Tree Barbecue or Yak & Yeti.

Ok - I'll stop - have a good time though!! :-)