PDA

View Full Version : Refridgerators in rooms

barbiegirl314
03-07-2012, 10:12 AM
So I'm in the early stages of planning next years trip to my families favorite place :mickey:

It's been a while since we stayed on property and I'm looking at a couple of the moderate resorts...the Carriebean Beach Resort and Port Orleans French Quarter. In the room descriptions it looks like the come with fridges in the rooms. Is this correct or is something extra you would have to pay for?

disneynarula
03-07-2012, 11:04 AM
They are free in the moderate room categories but you have to pay at the value resorts.

btharvey
03-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Although they say they're not guaranteed, we've never had a room without them, and we've never asked. I would choose POFQ hands down over Caribbean Beach. CB just left us flat, nothing special. POFQ, though it was small, was also quaint, cute, fun, and just down the road (10 minute walk) from arguably the best food court in the moderates: Port Orleans Riverside.

cajunbaby1
03-14-2012, 05:55 AM
I believe they will be putting in mini fridges in the Values very soon. Which would be nice for people who stay there.

All mods and deluxe have fridges in them.

emfleck
03-15-2012, 02:43 PM
This is true on the value resorts. We were at Pop last week and a refrigerator was installed in our room during our stay.