PDA

View Full Version : Different Podcast App

Urbss
03-04-2012, 04:14 PM
I downloaded and used the Podcast app for my Droid X a month or so ago and really started to get addicted to the podcasts. But, I was getting frustrated with the app because it seemed difficult to get back to where you left off if you didn't complete the entire podcast in one sitting (or got interupted by a phone call or something). Plus it didn't remember what episodes I listened to already (when going back to the older podcasts).

The other day I found another app for podcasts and Intercot was one of the ones that I found that I could subscribe to on this app. The app is called: BeyondPod. It is fantastic and the lite version is free. It can keep track of what podcasts you already listened to, you can subscribe to many different podcasts that are out there. It keeps track of where you left off if in the middle of a podcast. I really seems like a quality app that does so much more.

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by talking about this on the Intercot forums!! If so, I will completely understand if this thread gets deleted!!

Love the Podcasts!!!

Tom

darthmacho
03-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Never heard of that one, but I listen to other WDW podcasts on iTunes. I was listening to them before I-cot had a podcast so I don't feel too guilty. ;)

Urbss
03-14-2012, 07:19 PM
It is really a great app for anybody that has Android apps (I don't have any experience with the Apple apps!).

I'm now subscribing to 7 Disney'esque podcasts and this app does a great job of downloading any new podcasts and keeping track of which ones I've listened to and it keeps track of where I am with ones that I've only listened to a portion of.

It is wonderful!!

(Darthmacho?? I just heard your name on one of the latest podcasts I've listened to!! Awesome!!!!)

Ruprect
03-27-2012, 02:41 PM
+1 for BeyondPod for Android. Way better than when I was trying to sync podcasts from iTunes to my old iPhone.

darthmacho
03-27-2012, 03:47 PM
(Darthmacho?? I just heard your name on one of the latest podcasts I've listened to!! Awesome!!!!)

Thanks. I've been mentioned in three straight episodes, so now I've been banned. Quite an accomplishment if you ask me. :mickey: