PDA

View Full Version : How early can you get into the parks with breakfast ADR's?

Gregandmel
03-03-2012, 08:18 AM
If we have the earliest time for a breakfast ADR (say Crystal Palace) at 8:05am and it's NOT an early EMH, at what time will they officially let you into the park for these ADR's? Next time we go, we plan on trying to get the earliest ADR for breakfast, but wondered what time they might start letting those guests in? Thought it would be nice to wander around Main Street and get some pictures of the castle ahead of time. Anyone know? Thanks!

minnie-mouse
03-03-2012, 08:25 AM
We had an 8:10 ressie for CP on our last trip and they let us in at 7:30. It was great to take pics on Main Street with no one else there. Definitely take advantage of photos. They expect you to go directly to Crystal Palace but don't mind if you stopp for a few pics. It is so worth it. Just make sure you have your ressie # with you. We had to show ours at the entrance.

Ian
03-03-2012, 11:02 AM
I think the first reservations start at 8:00 AM, so yeah typically I think around 7:30 they'll let you in.

Joannelet
03-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Just be aware of how you get there. Since all the new monorail changes they now go through more of a testing in the morning so If you take the monorail you will probably be later to enter.we had 1st slot ressies and took the monorail which was a huge mistake as the test runs took so long first thing in the morning. Put a lot of stress on the morning and then the opening of Crystal Palace was a mad crazy rush.

MickeysBestPal
03-03-2012, 03:56 PM
We had an 8:10 ressie for CP on our last trip and they let us in at 7:30.

I think the first reservations start at 8:00 AM, so yeah typically I think around 7:30 they'll let you in.

7:30AM admission is not typical.

Generally, expect it to be much closer to 7:50-8:00AM admission for an ADR time of 8:05-8:15AM.

They don't want to admit guests if there are work vehicles, etc., still visible on
Main Street, so they want to wait until everything is clear that day

As with so many things at WDW, it all will all depend on which CM's are working MK that early morning.

Janmac
03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
On one early breakfast admission to MK, we were the first ones in the park on a regular opening day (9 am), and it was 8:00 straight up when the CM released the rope. We had an 8:05 ADR at Crystal Palace. We arrived at the MK turnstiles at about 7:25. We had a short wait there before the CM let us go through the turnstile. We then went through a roped off area around to the underpass to another rope. I was interested to see what time the CM would let us in. I can't remember for sure but the more I think about this, it was September 2008.

I remember years ago being admitted into Main Street 30 minutes before published park opening.

Jan